The ES C90, often referred to as P90, is one of the 5 submachine guns featured in Counter-Strike: Source. It is overall considered the most popular weapon in the zombie escape gameplay due to its extremely fast rate of fire, favorably big magazine, lightweight nature and moderate accuracy and damage. Compared to the required equipment to deal with zombie hordes, the P90 seems to fit all aspects, having the best balance between all options.
These specifications are generalised to make it easy for people who want to play the zombie escape mod, and therefor only the specifications of the weapon relative to the gameplay will be displayed for easy understanding.
|Damage||min = 19
max = 102
|Knockback (against zombies)||Bodyshot = Moderate|
Headhot = High
|Recoil (of the weapon)||Moderate-High|
|Rate of fire||± 16 shots/s (30 clips/magazine)|
|Speed reduction||Very low|
The ES C90 is overall the most popular weapon in the zombie escape gameplay, reaching at least similar statistics to the KM Sub-Machine Gun:
- The ES C90 is along with the M249 capable of holding off multimple zombies at the same time while having a very fast rate of fire, dealing moderate damage and moderate knockback.
- Remember that crouching gives this submachine gun even more accuracy, so if not moving, intend to do so.
- While its accuracy does not allow efficient knockback over longer distances, it can serve as a very good backup for those who are still trying to hold off the zombie hord in order to survive while dealing damage.
- Players might also choose this weapon for its increased speed, but its rather negligible than noticable.
- This weapons' best field is in close quarters, thus being an excellent choice regarding the zombie escape gameplay.
- All these combinations together with a Night Hawk .50c or the .40 Dual Elites can make you a very competing opponent for the zombies.