You start at 2 differents spawn areas:
- One spawn area for Counter-Terrorist (in a chopper)
- One spawn area for Terrorist (in a chopper)
The main part of the map is in the Manor, you will reach it by following the only way, you can find. During this little trip, you can hear wolf scream.
The 2 spawn lead both to the Manor, so you won't only stay with CT/T.
In the Manor, the group will split-up again, but will eventually come together, when you reach the pump. From there one, you will proceed as one group. You'll be searching for the lab, under the ground and eventually escape by Helicopter, which is usual in ze_Biohazards.
Old version, without any problem. The next version got some improvement, with more details, and console message (this version just have 1 console message).
Improved look of the map with crash problem. Which wasn't fixed in the next version.
The map had a crash problem which was never fixed by the mapper.
A ze player fixed the crash, and made some little change.
Map specifications Edit
- Custom soundtrack
- Custom textures
- 1 Special Item (only in ze_Biohazard_v2b_004), the Push Weapon:
- A red light, that repel zombie when used for 1 second.
The map only has 1 level. But try to differ routes. For some secret routes, you will need medallions, to open secret hallways.
- Try to stay with a group. You may get lost easily, or end up at a dead-end. Unless you're an experienced player, or VIP, then I would explore the map.
- Teamwork is an important task, laid upon the players. You will have to activate certain triggers in the right order, in order to proceed your mission. Therefor, this map is also quite troll-sensitive.
- At the end, when the helicopter is coming, it pays to hold the zombies at the very first box. Progressivly defending to keep them behind all of the boxes will easily give you lots of reserve time to escape to the helicopter. However, as soon as it has arrived you should jump on the rope ladder as you are getting pushed up inside the helicopter where zombies cannot reach you, and as such guarantee a win. The helicopter leaves very fast (at about less than 10 seconds).